Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Life Unscripted ... Butterfly

5-12-13 Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge - Guest Design Team Member Wk2

Happy Mothers Day!
I hope all you moms out there have a truly fantastic day!

This is also week 2 for me as a Guest Designer for The Outlaws Clean and Simple Challenge.
The theme this week is Butterflies.

I created this card using SU! Swallowtail butterfly.
Because the paper I choose to use is textured with some glitter the the ink did not fully transfer and I love the affect! I cut it out and attached to the card based leaving the wings free floating so they can be bent to look as though he is perched on the card. I stamped the body a second time, cut it out, blinged up with some glitter and attached with a foam dot for a more 3-d look.

The sentiment is from Hampton Arts and I added a touch of fine glitter.



Thanks for looking!
Cara

No comments: