Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mothers Day card for a dear friend

5-6-13 Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge

The challenge for today is to make a card for Mothers Day or another special women in your life. Since I already made my Mother Day cards I decided this one will go to a dear friend of mine in Ohio.

I used SplitCoastStampers Stampin Up! Color Challenge CC23: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery & Apricot Appeal. The Stamped image is from The Angel Company and the Scallop ovals were cut with spellbinders dies. The Sketch is from The Deconstructed Sketch

The flowers are cut out and popped up on 3 levels. The vase is also cut out and popped up.

Thanks for looking,
Cara


No comments: