Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, June 7, 2013

For Wyatt


I bought this little squirrel (Stampabilities) for the young son of some friends.
Seems the little guy thinks squirrels are the best. so for the last three years all of his birthday cards have a squirrel somewhere on them

I used the Pirate Ship die from Sizzix cutting a main piece from some scrap cardstock
The ship was made with a wall paper sample
The Sails were made with some marbled cream paper from my stash and I sponged them a bit with Early Expresso from SU!
The squirrel was stamped and colored with watercolor pencils and a blender pen.
They sky was cut from another scrap from my stash, embossed with the RAY EF from Sizzix and sponged with Marina Mist from SU!
The waves were created with torn pieces of Marina Mist card stock and embossed with D'vine Swirls EF from Cuttlebug.
The card base in very vanilla and kraft. Both from SU!

Thanks for looking

No comments: