Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

God Bless America

4th of July is right around the corner ...
I made these two cards.

This particular card will be sent to my daughter in Japan and I also entered into The Outlaws Greeting Card Challenge where we were tasked to use stars and/or strips. I opted for a patriotic theme.




SUPPLIES
Card base: Paper from Michaels
Card Stock: Stampin Up! - Brilliant Blue, Real Red and White
Ink: Memories India Ink Stampin Up! Real Red
Sentiments: Stampin Up!
Star punches are from Marvy
Embossing folder is the Distressed stripes from Cuttlebug
Stars from my stash
A brayer was used to ink the stripes after embossing

This card I will be mailing out to family and friends


Card base: Paper from Michaels
Card Stock: Stampin Up! - Brilliant Blue, Real Red and White
Ink: Memories India Ink Stampin Up! Real Red
Sentiments: Stampin Up!
Star punches are from Marvy
Embossing folder is the Distressed stripes from Cuttlebug and Star and Swirls from Sizzix
A brayer was used to ink the stripes after embossing

No comments: