Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas Cards

Since I hand make all our Christmas cards I do try to get a jump start on them. July is generally a month I spend doing nothing but Christmas cards ... so here's my start.


This is a fabulous layout that, with a change of papers, can be used for any occasion.

SUPPLIES:
Card stock and sentiment: Stampin up!
DP: Various - since they came from my scrap pile
Elements: From my Stash

SUPPLIES:
Card stock, label punch & dmll circle punch: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: The Angel Company
DP from my scrap box
Ribbon, Lace, rhinestones & buttons all from my stash


SUPPLIES:
Sentiment: The Angel Company
Card stock: Stampin Up!
DP & Rhinestone: Stash
EF: Cuttlebug Snowflakes
Butterfly: gifted to me by a friend
Lg Snowflake Punch: Martha Stewart
Small Snowflake Punch: EK Success



Thanks for looking!
Cara

No comments: