Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello!

Good afternoon
This card is being entered in the following challenge

Anything Goes: TTCRD August 6-12





SUPPLIES:
Card stock / Sentiment & Ink: Stampin Up!
Flowers: Stampin Up! Secret Garden stamps w/coordinating framelit dies
Ink: Stampin Up!
EF's: Leafy Branch by Cuttlebug & Wood grain x Paper Studios
Edgelit die: Sizzix
Ribbon: Stash

The background was sponged a bit after being embossed.

4 comments:

KimberlyRae said...

Wow...I love this! Stunning Card, Cara!!
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae
BIF

Unknown said...

This card is so beautiful Cara, I adore the flowers. I have that embossing folder, must drag it out again.
Big hugs from your newest follower & thanks for popping by my blog too
Teresa
BIF

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Such a delightful card and I love the striking colours.

BIF ilove2cutpaper

Sukie said...

Beautiful card with such pretty flowers! BIF