Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Poinsettia Christmas

Another card from Crafty Peeps Scrap day.
Shannon saw this card om Pintrist and wanted me to make it (she is really good at finding cards she wants me to make LOL)
Since I love poinsettias - she didn't have to ask me twice!

I love how these turned out. Not very hard to make and they look lovely!


Supplies:
Card stock: Stampin Up!
The shiny white paper & the gold paper used for the snowflakes - that's from my scrap pile
Small snowflake punch: Marvy
Stash: Pearl & gold centers
Poinsettia die: Spellbinders
Embossing folders:
     (red card) Cuttlebug "D'vine swirl" & Sizzix "Holly swirls".
     (white card) Sizzix "Snow Globe" & "Sheet Music #2"

1 comment:

Sukie said...

Another set of beautiful cards, the poinsettia dies are gorgeous! Love the embossing! BIF