Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cropping for the Cause - Part 2

Here are the Christmas cards I managed to get made!
Both these cards were inspired by ones found on Pintrist!



SUPPLIES: Card stock (Stampin Up! and Paper Temptress), Design paper (Target $1 bin), Glitter paper (unknown as I borrowed a scrap from a friend), Snowflakes (die from Stampin Up!) Sentiment (Stampin Up!) Rhinestones (Stash), Embossing folders (D'vine Swirl from Cuttlebug & Sheet Music by Sizzix)

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

1 comment:

GabyCreates.com said...

Great cards!! And love your Halloween ones you created on previous post! I never get anything accomplished on crafting events...I just chatter! Lol but you did awesome!