Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Spring is in the air! - Outlawz CAS Challenge

Good morning my crafty friends!
Springs is in the air over at the Outlawz CAS Challenge this week!
Come play along and join in the fun!


SUPPLIES: Glossy card stock & DP (Unknown), Sentiment (The Angel Company), Lattice die (Stampin Up!), flower center (MS punch), Fireworks EF (Darice), Rhinestone bling (Unknown)

3 comments:

Marie97 said...

Lovely! Like the flower. TFS from BIF

Unknown said...

Lovely card Cara, wonderfully clean & simple. TFS
BIF
Teresa
Ceesa's Card Creations

Linda in Sweden said...

Lovely card, really like the CAS style. :)


Hugs from Linda (in BIF-group)