Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Season's Greetings!

The challenge this week for the Outlaws Greeting Challenge is to use at least two different paper patterns.

Now folks, this can be a challenge for me at times to use ONE piece of patterned paper ... start adding on and I start heading into creative meltdown. I love the look but I am not comfortable, so I pushed myself here and used THREE different patterns ...

I have to admit... this is card 2 ... card one ... hmmmm. That's a story for another time!

So without further adieu ... here is my card!


SUPPLIES: Card stock (Paper Temptress), Ink (Stampin Up!) Large punched snowflake (Marvy) Design paper, fiber & metal snowflake (Stash) ... I am really trying to use my bits and pieces laying around. Money is tight and it's hard to justify a new toy when you have stuff on the shelf collecting dust.

THIS CARD IS BEING ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENEGES:
Please click on the link and visit these sites for more fun and Inspiration

The Outlaws Greeting Challenge: Use at least 2 pcs of patterned paper
Create with TLC: Anything handmade & crafty


I USE THIS CARD I FOUND ON PINTERIST AS INSPIRATION;
krystals cards and more

5 comments:

Marie97 said...

They are both lovely! Fun, non-traditional holiday colors, and the pop of red on the other....Lovely! TFS from BIF

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo! Looks very fresh, and great to see old stash revamped! I'm doing the same for my Xmas cards this year.
Eithne BIF
www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

Sukie said...

Pretty card, love your color choices! The snowflakes look awesome too!

Linda in Sweden said...

Great card, love it :)

Hugs from Linda (BIF)

Beccalite said...

What a super card, love the papers and layout.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca (BIF)