Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Birthday for Rae

Good morning ... I made this card for my Daughter. Her birthday is today.
She lives in Japan right now ... I miss her very much. :O(

Funny story though ... I didn't pay attention to the direction of the card base before I glued the front on.
The card actually opens on the left side ...
Rather that try to fix it, I decided to go with it figuring after all this time she is pretty used to reading right to left!



SUPPLIES:  Card stock, sentiment & felt flowers (Stampin Up!), Design Paper & bling (Stash), Bit of Paisley Embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Fancy labels die &  Decorative accent with flower die (Sizzix)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Japan is so far away!! Beautiful card. Love the background and your flourish.