Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Scrappy Anniversary

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Good morning one and all!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and I hope that your upcoming week is even better!

Today is  the start of another fun Clean And Simple challenge at The Outlawz.
This week your challenge is to create a CAS milestone Anniversary or Birthday card!

Here is my card!
I love finding new and fun ways to use those precious scraps we all have left from other projects.

SIZE: A2

SUPPLIES
Card stock: (base) Bazzill, (black mat) Stampin Up!
Design paper are scraps from S.E.I. "Field Notes"
Sentiment from The Angel Company "Trendy Greetings"

Our sponsors!
Please give them a visit!


Oozak.Com

7 Kids College Fund

Paper Temptress

Squigglefly

Rick St. Dennis

Touched By A Butterfly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Cara!! I love the papers you used. They really make your card pop.

Diane said...

Lovely card design Cara.

Hugs Diane

Cara said...

Thanks Penny!

Cara said...

Thanks Diane!