Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Belated Graduation!

Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on  until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.

Arie Pencovici

Good morning!
I am a bit behind getting a graduation card out to a cousin in California!


Card Size: A2
Based on sketch PMDC-048 from Pixel Mavin's Digi Challenge
Card stock - Bazzill, The Paper Temptress & Stampin Up!
Sentiment - Unknown
Sequins - stash
Star Dies - Spellbinders
Pop Dots
Stamp-a-ma-jig

Thanks for stopping by for a look-see!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Shirley said...

A really pretty grad card and the sequins are a nice add too!