Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Diamonds & Pearl Challenge

The pearl is the queen of gems and the gem of queens.  ~Author Unknown

Good morning!
Today is the start of another Clean and Simple Challenge at the Outlawz Challenge Blog!

This week Pryn is asking us to use diamonds (rhinestones, glitter, Stickles, anything that glistens) and/or pearls on our card or project. I opted for pearls for this party dress made with my niece in mind. Her 16th birthday is right around the corner.

Size A2

SUPPLIES
Card stock, ink, pearls and sentiment (Party Hearty) from Stampin Up!
Image - "Dressed Up: from Stampendous

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Cor, that dress stamp is an oldie but a goodie. LOVE what you've created with it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Rose Tresures said...

Love that stamp!!! Gorgeous! hugs, patty