Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sympathy

Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
Richard Bach

Good morning
A card to share - I made this last year for a friend who lost her dad.
The butterfly image was heat embossed onto white glossy cards stock then light sponged around to make it visible.


Card size is 4.25 x 5.5

Supplies:
Card stock from The Paper Studio, Stampin Up! and stash
Image "Swallowtail Butterfly" by Stampin Up!
Sentiment from "Close as a Memory" by Stampin Up!
Sequins from my stash
White embossing powder from Stampin Up!
Ink from Memories and Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by
Cara