Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity.  The order varies for any given year.  ~Paul Sweeney


Good morning! 
Today my Mother and Step Father-in-law celebrate 36 years of Wedded Compromise!

Here's the card I made for them.



Size 5.5" x 5.5"
Paper from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Die "Daisies #2" from Sizzix
Die "Asian Motifs" from Spellbinder
Daisy punch from Stampin Up!
EF "Damask" from Darice
Rhinestone from The Paper Studio

Not shown here is a matching easel I made for them using a die from Marianne Designs

Thanks for stopping by!
(X) Cara









2 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is stunning Cara! They will treasure this! xx

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful anniversary card, Cara!! I'm sure they will LOVE it!!