Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wart's New?

Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
~Richard Bach

Good morning!
The Outlawz has a monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge where we get an image to play with.
If you submit your card or project within the specified time frame, they automatically send you one for the next month.

As long as you keep playing, you keep getting awesome images for free!

This month the sponsor is Encino Stamps!

And here is the card I made with the cute frog! 
I am going to send this to my daughter in Japan


Size: 5 x 7
Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio, Stampin Up! & Bazzill
Image from Encino Stamps
Colored with Copics and Prisma Color Pencils
EF "Tiny Bubbles" from Cuttlebug
Sentiment from Inkahootz!
India Ink from Memories
Aileen's paper Glaze
Die: "Word Bubbles" from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

3 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a cute image, Cara! The EF compliments it so well too! xxx

Lisa Young said...

HOW CUTE!!! I love the frog!! I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it!!

Desire Fourie said...

Cara this is such a cute froggie. Loving the texture in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}