Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday for Barry!

Sons are for fathers the twice-told tale. ~Victoria Secunda, Women and Their Fathers, 1992

Greetings my Crafty Peeps!
Yesterday was my Father-In-Laws birthday and here is the card I made for him!
I used a sketch from the current Outlawz Challenge which I am going to enter this card into.

Card size is 5 x 7


Card base - premade from stash
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Die: "Floral Flourishes" from Spellbinders
Tree image: "Lovely as a Tree" from Stampin Up!
Sentiment: "Happiest of Birthday Wishes" from Stampin Up!
Metal corner brads from Oriental Trading Company
Paper bow from Recollections

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great card Cara, I love that tree stamp!!
Hugs,sandra

LilArtsyWoman said...

Great masculine card. I love the design also!