Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Blog Hop Preview for Fresh Brewed Designs



Hello my crafty peeps!
This post is an advance notice of an upcoming blog hop being done by Fresh Brewed Design.
The purpose of the event is to raise funds to offset the medical cost of Heather's mom who is currently battling a rare form of uterine cancer called "uterine papillary serous carcinoma".

There are quite a few awesome digi images up for sale in the "STORE". Please check them out For this post, I used this great image from Carolyn Bounds called "Contemplation".

The card size is 5.5  x 5.5


Supply List

Image "Contemplations" by Carolyn Bounds for Fresh Brewed Designs
Image colored with Prisma Color Pencils and Copics
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Ink from Stampin Up
Sentiment by Hampton Art "You Said it" stamp set
Frame 4 die from Spellbinders
Cloud stencil from Stampin Up!
Clouds from "Sunny Days" by Spellbinders
Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper from We R Memory Keepers
Butterfly punch from Target $1 bin

Thanks for stopping by! Come back on Tuesday, July 14th for another card and blog hop information!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and the acknowledgement of a beautiful reason to support someone going through a life changing situation. tfs