Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

O Christmas Treeeeeeeeee

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis

Good morning!
I have another Christmas card for you made from scraps and recycled Christmas cards

Size: 5 x 7


SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Label #30 die from Spellbinders
DP recycled Christmas card
Tree cut from a recycled Christmas card using Christmas Tree #2 by Sizzix
Gold Smooch used to shiny up the garland
Glitter gel from CTMH for the center of the flowers
Sentiment from "Christmas Joy" by CTMH
Star punch by Martha Stewart and painted with gold Smooch
Black India Ink

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card, Cara! I like to up cycle items also.

Teresa Arsenault said...

this is gorgeous, Cara, and I love that you used scraps & recycled cards for this.
hugs,
Teresa

Christina Hor said...

Hi Cara. Love your Christmas card. This one is very festive with all the different decor on it. Lovely touch with the muted pattern background. I don't think I will make it with this week TTCRD blog hop. I'm on bed rest and my med is not keeping awake long enough. Haha. But I want to make sure I stop by and check on you at least once this week. Take care and an early Thanksgiving blessing to you and your lovely family.

Hugs, Christina

p.s., you should have "friends" as another option for your Reaction box below the comment. ;)