Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Here comes Santa Claus!

Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer.... Who'd have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously?
~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

Good morning ...
I bring you just another card made from scraps and a recycled Christmas card. Not one of my favorites, but was good experience using the a layered technique that is popular with stamps.

Size 5 x 7



SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Oval dies from Spellbinders
Sentiment from "Holiday Sentiments" from Hampton Arts
Star is a partial stamp from "A Christmas Nativity" by JRL Designs then painted with gold Smooch

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card
>^.^<

Christina Hor said...

Cara, this is absolutely stunning! I love the scene and that is so creative putting the oval frames around Santa and his reindeer. What a beautiful way to reused recycled Christmas card! May your week be a blessed one.

Hugs,
Christina

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is truly gorgeous, Cara.
Merry Christmas!
Teresa

wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card and it is so neat that you recycle your cards. Have a very Merry Christmas.