Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

And So it Begins ...

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!
~Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers

Yep ... Starting on the Christmas cards already! I cut it pretty close last year much to the delight of my husband who laughingly tortured me with threats of buying store bought cards and mailing them out! Time to up my game LOL!

So here is my first card of 2016 ... This card is great for using up scraps!


Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
Multiple EF's and I did not write them down :O(
Brilliance Ink from Tsukineko
Ink from Stampin Up!
Smooch from Clearsnap
Pearl from Stampin Up!

I'd like to enter this card into the following Challenge(s)
The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge GCC011816 - Wet or dry embossing





6 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Hi Cara. I can not believe you're starting on Christmas cards! We just celebrated it! LOL.

Love the blocks or inches design layout with the different embossed winter designs! So awesome!

Hope your weekend was a good one.higs, Christina

Mulberry Mindy said...

What a beautiful card, Cara. I love that each little window pane is different. Christmas is only 335 days away, it's better to start early. Thanks for joining our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.
Mindy~CCNS~DT

Aimeslee Winans said...

Alright, Cara! You go, girl! I knew you were a good role model for me. Love your card and your mission, cuz those things have a way of sneaking up and suddenly it's Dec. 1 and there's only 5 cards made! I'm so hoping to do likewise, but I'm having all sorts of trouble just getting my few 2016 promises off the ground. Geez! hahaha xoxo

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Cara. I love the snowflakes in the window. I am so happy you joined us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge. Good luck.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Andreja said...

What a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping4Fun.
Hugs, Andreja