Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Sum Sum Summer time!

Hey! It’s summer! Be free and happy and danceful and uninhibited and now-y!

~Terri Guillemets

Greetings my crafty peeps
A new Anything goes challenge started yesterday at Through the Craftroom Door and our sponsor this week is Karleigh Sue Digital Stamps.

I'm using her image Hot Sunny Day


Click HERE to come play along with us!