Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 19, 2016

Fairy Alert! ...

Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly! ~Author Unknown

Good morning Everyone!

Through the Craft Room Door Anything goesChallenge is still in progress so you have some time to get your cards or projects submitted!

Our sponsor this week is Morgans Artworld and I used her image Fae29 for my card

This card is 5.50 x 5.50


SUPPLIES
Image: " Fae29" from Morgans Artworld
Card stock: The Paper Studio & Bazzill
Dies: "Stitched Banners" and "Cross Stitched Oval" by Gina Marie Designs
Inks/Pens: Copics & Palette
Stamps: "One of a Kind" by Close to My Heart
Stash: Sparkly paper (Hard to tell in the picture, but it is amazing and I wish I had more!)
Supplies: Glitter Glue from Studio G

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


3 comments:

Elina Stromberg said...

Beautiful fairy on a beautiful card! Love those bright colours; beautiful colouring, too! <3

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and image.

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. I love how you colored her, and the layout of the card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT