Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Night Before Christmas...

Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

Good morning Everyone!
Today is the start of a new color challenge for The Outlawz Challenges.
This week our challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe board!

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps and I am using this cute little image "Winter Bench"

I decided to make a shaker card. I've only made a few and to be honest, by the time I was done with this one (several remakes later) I remembered why I rarely make them!

This card is 5.50 x 5.50


I used the top row for my card.


Image: "Winter Bench" from Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
Dies: "Snowflake" from Hero Arts, "Cross Stitch Squares" from Gina Marie Designs
EF: "Softly Falling" from Stampin Up!
Inks/Pens: Copics, Smooch & Palette
Stamps: "Holiday Sentiments" from Hampton Arts
Stash: Glitter, Sequins & Buttons
Supplies: Foam Strips, lots of adhesive, piece of plastic packaging for window

Thanks for stopping by!
(hugs) Cara


No comments: