Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

It's Official - The Holidays are here!

October, ruddy-cheeked, comes o'er the plains,
And as with rustling step it speeds along,
Its feet beat music to the harvest song...
~Albert Laighton (1829–1887), "October," c.1859

Good morning!
It's official my friends and followers! Today is the first day of October and the Holiday Season is upon us!

I don't know about you but I am still working on Christmas cards and my husband is once again making slanderous comments about purchasing boxed cards from the local market. Good thing I love him or he would be sleeping in the garage for saying such horrid things to me!

Today is also a new month for the Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month is Gerda Steiner Designs with this adorable Juggling Tiger! So many ideas on how to use this cutie, but I decided on a Thank you card since I always need them

Card size is 5 x 7

Supplies
"Juggling Tiger" from Gerda Steiner Designs colored with Copics
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Die "Scallop Squares" from Sizzix
Aleen's Paper Glaze

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

jeanchaneyaz said...

I love the cute layout you created for your juggling tiger, Cara. He is colored perfectly too!