Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Birthday Wishes ...

Everything slows down with age, except the time it takes cake and ice cream to reach your hips.  ~John Wagner 

Good morning!
I hope everyone is doing great! Today I am sharing the card I made for this week's color challenge at The Outlawz. Ursula picked out the colors this week with an added twist of using a button. Something I didn't do because I have 50 gazillion buttons and none were the right color or size (sigh). 

Here is my 5 x 7 card



Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio
Cricut Die "Flower Vine"
Cuttlebug EF "Polka Dots"
Darice EF "Crackle"
Design Paper from Colorbok "Bright Splash"
Stampin Up! Die "Butterflies"
Stash: Silver Birthday Tag, Rhinestones
Yvonne Creations Die "Flowers"

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: