Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Good Morning and Happy New Year to all my Friends and Followers!

I pray you are awakening to a New Year filled with much anticipation! For me, I have high hopes for this year! Many changes coming to my life and so far all are positive! 

2016 may not have been the best year but it was a good year in that it saw my daughter returning home after 4 years abroad, my son completing his Associates in Chemical Engineering and my husband and I celebrating our 31st Wedding Anniversary. In fact, in December, we had a large open house and unknown to all the guest in attendance, we renew our marriage vows. We also had a guest from Japan. A friend of our daughters. So 2016 ended with a trip to Zoolights, the Grand Canyon and Sedona. An awesome way to end a rather questionable year.

But 2017 is looking to be promising. 

On the 6th of this month, I end 32plus years with a company that helped put a roof over the head of, feed, clothe and educate my two children. Sadly, it has become a not so good/healthy place to work. Only by God's Grace, am I able to walk away with dignity and the anticipation of a new adventure!

My daughter has reconnected with an old school mate and found love. He is a great kid with a good head on his shoulders. They are a good match and I am looking forward to seeing their relationship grow and bloom.

My son has (FINALLY!) admitted he has a girlfriend, I am anxious to meet her as I have known about her for a long time but he would never admit it (the trials of having a child with Asperger's!). It took my daughter calling him out for him to confirm it. She does live in another state, so hoping he will now make the arrangements for us to meet her face to face.

We have a new president coming into office. Whether or not we like him, we have a responsibility to respect the office he will occupy and to continue to pray he keeps this Nation's best interests in Heart.

All in all ... 2017 looks to be a fantastic year and I look forward to seeing what it brings us all!

(Hugs) Cara





No comments: