Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

All is Calm ...

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for, without being seen, they are present with you. ~St Francis of Sales

Good morning!
Today kicks off a new week for Through the Craft Room Door's Anything Goes Challenge.
Our sponsor this week if the talented Ching-Chou Kuik with a prize of 2 images!

Here is my card for the challenge!


I decided at the last minute that I wanted to join the Design team making inspiration cards meaning I was too late to get an image so I bought this one ... I love Angels and this one is so cute with the little polar bear cub.

Card size: 5 x 7
Supplies
Image from Ching-Chou Kuik "Polar Snow" colored with alcohol markers
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Dies: Spellbinders die "Romantic Rectangles" & Stampin Up! die "Flourish"
Pearl Smooch from Ranger
Sentiment, Rub-on from Imaginisce More than Mistletoe collection
Silver glitter paper from Recollections
Stampin up! Bow Punch
Striped silver/glitter paper used for bow from my scrap
White glitter paper from my scrap

Thank for stop by and click HERE to join us!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

What a sweet card. I love the sweet image and your blue and silver color combo. You did a fabulous job on it.