Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Bunny Fluff ...

I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs... but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs. ~Caroline Rhea

Hi Everyone!
We have a new color challenge waiting for you at The Outlawz!
Our sponsor this week is Createful Hearts and AJ has picked out these colors for us to use. 



Recently I received some stamps that are perfect for this challenge since her twist is to add an animal. This front and back stamp is such a great set and it was fun to play with and color.

Here is my A2 card based on Verve sketch AVS2010B.


Supplies
Alcohol markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Corner Chomper (rounder) from We R Memory Keepers
Enamel dot made by me with a pony bead
Images are from Art Impressions Front-n-Back
India Ink from Memories
Stampin Up! E.folder: Decorative Dots

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

This card has been entered into the following Challenge(s)

LTCCB #9 - April Anything Goes!




2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. I just love the colorful bunnies.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi there, what a fun card so cute. Love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck

Pen DT