Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

My Fair Lady ...

BEAUTY.—A sun which dwells in the souls of all... ~"A Chapter of Definitions," Daily Crescent, 1848 June 23rd

Good morning!

Today is the 1st of June and the start of a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Each month we will send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.

If you would like to participate, please register with your name and email address to: outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com

This month our sponsor is SheepSki Designs with this wonderful image aptly named "My Fair Lady". This image is so elegant I knew I needed to keep the overall card design simple.

Here's is my 5 x 7 card. 


Alcohol markers
Card stock from Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
Ink from Palette
Pearl Smooch from Ranger
Pearls from my stash
Romantic Rectangles Die from Spellbinders
Rose Garden embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Sentiment from Stamp Fancy

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: