Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

It's the little things ...

The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.
~Pierre Corneille, Le Menteur

Good morning!
Back again this morning to share my card for the newest color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month is Mari Digis Digital Stamp Store with a prize of 3 images from the store.


It is my turn to select the challenge this week so I am challenging you to use Burgundy, Glittery gold, tan and cream … and the twist is “not a card”.

I made a pillow box door hanger...


Supplies
  • Image printed on Georgia-Pacific Premium Card Stock 110wt/93bright and colored with Alcohol markers
  • Beaded oval dies from Spellbinders
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Classic circle dies from Sizzix
  • Classic oval dies from Spellbinders
  • Foam dimensional pieces
  • Glue tape
  • Gold glitter glue from Close to My Heart
  • Gold glitter paper from Close to My Heart
  • Liquid pearls from rangers
  • Mixed media glue
  • Pearl Smooch from ClearSnap
  • Ribbon from my stash (gift)
  • Sentiment hand written
  • Template for project, unknown
  • White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You've been very busy with this lovely project. Very inspiring.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute. I would never have thought to make a door hanger. The image is colored perfectly.

Darlene said...

So cute. Lots of work. Great job.

Martha said...

Great idea! So cute! ♡♡♡