Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall is almost here! ....

Thought for the Day

“Maybe you don’t see people looking at you because you aren’t looking at them.
Maybe you don’t hear all the good things people say about you because you’re too focused on the bad.
Maybe you’re a lot more wonderful, beautiful and special than you give yourself credit for.”
~ Author Unknown

Hello everyone … running late seems be the name of my new theme song these days (sigh) …
A new color challenge started today at The Outlawz Challenges and it is a really fun tic tac toe chart so come play along! You can take inspiration from the colors and/or pictures in each frame. I am using the far right row, from top to bottom.

Our sponsor this month is Sheepski Designs with a prize of three images from her store.

I am using her lovely image “Rachel



5 x 7 card supplies
  • Digi Image “Rachel” (SheepSki Designs)
  • Base card stock (The Paper Studio)
  • Card stock (Stampin Up!)
  • Design Paper (Hot off the Press)
  • Die: Pumpkin Jack (Sizzix)
  • Embossing folder: Leaf Flourish (Crafters Companion)
  • Ink (Stampin Up!)
  • Prisma Color Pencils
  • Rhinestones (Close to My Heart)
  • Sentiment: Season by Season (Stampin Up!)
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: