Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Sassy little Owl ...

Thou hast given so much to me, Give one thing more, — a grateful heart; Not thankful when it pleaseth me, As if Thy blessings had spare days, But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
~George Herbert

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!


Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy with a prize of 3 images from their store


Our challenge this week comes from Jeanie,
Use 3 colors from the 5 offered with a optional twist of Autumn/Fall.


Today I am using a pre-colored image, something I don’t do often but I liked the look of this little fella and he worked well with the 3 colors I selected, Purple, Orange and Green


Card size 5 x 7
  • Card stock: The Paper Studio, Stampin Up & Bazzill
  • Die: Wonky Frames (Gina Marie Designs)
  • Memories India Ink
  • Punch: Label (Stampin Up!)
  • Sentiment: Months & Holidays (The Angel Company)
  • Stash: Card Candy, Design Paper

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/
(Hugs) Cara



No comments: