- Image: Stardusts Christmas Star (Lacy Sunshine) colored with ProMarkers
- Black India Ink (Memories)
- Card stock (Stampin Up! & The Paper Studio)
- Glitter card stock (Recollections)
- Glitter pen (Cra-Z-Art)
- Holly Punch (Tonic Studios)
- Red Glitter Nuvo Drops
- Red Sharpie (to color the rhinestones)
- Rhinestones (Made by Me)
- Sentiment (Hero Art)
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Through the Craft Room Door 3rd Annual Celebration Blog hop!
Hugging has no unpleasant side effects and is all natural. There are no batteries to replace, it's inflation-proof and non-fattening with no monthly payments. It's non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable. ~Author Unknown
Hi! This month is our Celebration Month and today we are starting our 3rd Annual Celebration Blog Hop filled with awesome inspiration and sponsor prizes.
The image I am using is “Stardusts Christmas Star” and is one of the prizes from our Sponsor Lacy Sunshine. You can find the image HERE if you wish to purchase for yourself.
Card size 4.25 x 5.50
Next stop on this hop is Me again …
You are here --> Cara
Make sure you leave comments on all the blogs for a chance at the prizes! Winners will be announced December 1st, 2017