Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

It's my Thing ...

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas? ~Don Meredith

Good evening!
I am here to share my first Christmas card of the year! Yep … already starting making them because I love the Season and I love having lots of different Christmas cards to mail and give out.
It’s my thing!

This particular card was made using this really cute image for the Sasayaki Glitter mid-December


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock & colored using water based inks and water brush
  • Card candy: Stash
  • Card stock: Stampin Up!
  • India Ink: Memories
  • Ink: Stampin Up!
  • Label punch: Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment: Print Works
  • Various glitter glues: Studio G & Nuvo
  • Washi Glitter tape: Close to My Heart

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Christina said...

I cannot believe you are starting on Xmas cards 2018 Cara! It is a darling image. Too cute and very nontradtional Xmas style. The recipient will be grinning ear to ear upon seeing this pair. Wishing you a lovely week ahead Cara. Hugs.